Thursday 2 July 2009

I'm afraid of Americans

Bowie reference aside, and taking into account the editing choices that can be taken, I was still horrified by a quite astonishing clip from Fox news shown today on Jon Stewart's "Daily Show".

In a particularly daft and tasteless rant, a defence pundit stated, well, you can see below. DO bear in mind that Stewart's show is a comedy programme and I'm sure this is edited for dramatic effect, but the guy clearly calls for an attack on America.

FOLLOW THIS LINK AND JOIN ME IN INCREDULITY

I apologise for the advert beforehand, but that's the internet for you.

Er... I don't normally post links to videos since it's not a big thing for me, but I didn't think my quoting could do this justice. Is there any version of our planet on which this isn't hideously inappropriate?

And this isn't some half arsed small audience talk show on a small station - this is prime time FOX news. Boy am I glad I have only two channels full of 24 nonsense to watch.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment