Saturday 30 May 2009

Well, aside from the obvious fact that odour control cat litter is less effective at odour control than the wooden kind not a lot has been going on in Algo world recently.

Many factors contribute to this lack of reportable activity. Here's a list;

  • I was recently given a huge pile of books by our neighbour who is moving out. They are RPG rulebooks and I've been flipping through them when normally I would have written on my blogs.
  • I have been up against it with these cats. The mum and older daughter are ready to be rehomed, but noone is taking them - this means I have to spend a lot of time looking after 5 reasonable sized cats and the resulting mess and hygiene challenges.
  • I've had a little more work than usual recently, though this is no excuse since I can email posts to my blogs and have a mobile with email capability.
  • The freaking heat! This was even more of a problem until this week since I was under orders to not cut my hair or shave until I had done my days on Harry Potter. This is no longer an issue since I won't be in Harry Potter because my (background) part has been cut.
  • Desperate searching for jobs.
  • I've been more than a little victim of a recurrence of past problems.
So there we go - while you've been wondering why I didn't write a rant on MPs expenses (boring - already done to death by others) or the Scottish Church having to vote on whether to allow a homosexual to hold office (they were overwhelmingly in favour) that is why.

Hopefully more posts should be appearing soon.

For now, though, I have to feed the cats for the fourth time today. Sigh.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment