Monday 10 August 2009

I've been lax at keeping my blogs going, so to get back in the mood I thought I'd try this iTunes meme from [info]chaletian.

My iTunes shows just how big and varied a music fan I am. I make no apologies.

Length of Songs: 59 Days (!)

Sort by Song Title:
FIRST: (A) Touch Sensitive by Super Furry Animals
LAST: 99 Red Balloons by Nena

Sort by Time:
SHORTEST TRACK: Home Of Rock (Dialogue) 00:05 by Steven Wright (from the Reservoir Dogs OST) - actually there are hundreds of others but most of them are miniscule noise samples from the home demos I do.

Shortest Actual song: Miracle Cure (00:12) from Tommy by The Who

LONGEST Track: En Attendant Cousteau (46:56) by Jean Michel Jarre
Actual song: Karn Evil 9 (29:38) by Emerson, Lake And Palmer

Sort by Album:
FIRST SONG: Exit Stage Right by Badly Drawn Boy (from "About A Boy")
LAST SONG: Sleep Don't Weep by Damien Rice ("from 9")
This assumes I ignore all the tracks without an album title.

First 10 Songs that Come up On Shuffle:
  1. "If I Survive" by Hybrid (From "Wide Angle")
  2. "Montague Terrace (In Blue)" by Scott Walker
  3. "Join Together" by The Who
  4. "Frog's Legs and Dragons Teeth" by Bellowhead
  5. "There Ain't Half Been Some Clever Bastards" by Ian Dury And The Blockheads
  6. "Pale Shelter" by Tears For Fears
  7. "New Lace Sleeves" by Elvis Costello
  8. "Live And Let Live" by LOVE
  9. "Let There Be More Light" by Pink Floyd
  10. "Clash City Rockers" by The Clash

Search...
“Sex” : 65 (including the whole of the Albums "Sextet and "Futuresex/Lovesounds" as well as "Blood Sugar Sex Magic")
“Love” : 647
“You” : 1073
“Death” : 12
“Hate” : 11
“Wish” : 17










So there it is. Should give you some idea of the breadth of my tastes anyway. See you soon.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment