Tuesday 9 December 2008

Football - its a silly game.

Regular readers will know yours truly is a long suffering Tottenham Hotspur fan so imagine my glee at seeing us bash local rivals West Ham 2-0 yesterday at their place.

Its becoming a real rollercoaster ride this season since despite having a total turnaround and playing a billion times better since we changed managers we are STILL 15th and not really out of the scrap at the bottom of the league table.

In fact, so incompetent was Juande Ramos he has been rewarded with one of Sports most poisoned of chalices, the managers post at Real Madrid. I can't for the life of me understand what they think he will succeed at there when his affect at Spurs was much like the poisoned Lasagne a few seasons ago which cost us Champions League football.

Never mind. I am cheered up by the way things are going and hopefully I won't have to worry again after January.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment